Thank-you RIESTIW for the Mystery Blogger Award nomination, I happily accept your nomination.
RIESTIW has travelled to various countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan among others. Her blog is extremely colourful and vibrant including a wide range of photography of scenic places in her travels. In addition, she is a food blogger and has posted several recipes of homemade food recipes such as her Homemade Cinnamon Rolls and Taiwanese Castella Cake. You can visit RIESTIW’s blog here: https://themarvelousstory.blog.
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
This award was created by Okoto Enigma, it is a way to create a connection between bloggers. And it can make an amazing blog to be recognized as well.
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo / image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell you readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I am a thinker, if it was an occupation I would seriously consider taking it.
- Music is by far my greatest pleasure.
- I am faith-driven and believe in things that surpass reason.
1. IF REBIRTH IS POSSIBLE, WHAT WAS YOUR PAST LIFE?
The only way I could ever have any connection to my past is to believe that the person in my past reflects the person I have become.
2. WHAT IS THE MOST SPONTANEOUS THING YOU’VE DONE LAST MONTH?
I decided to order a book that I read when I was in primary school; a book that I have loved so much that I still haven’t forgotten about it.
3. WHAT IS IT YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU ARE BY YOURSELF?
I’m always thinking about why I’m here…why I was put on this earth, most of the things I am required to do seem to be fleeting and meaningless. I also think about the presence of hope in my life and the belief that I am strengthened by GOD to continue living life even when I seem to find no answers from the world around me.
4. WHO ARE FIVE PEOPLE YOU ARE CLOSEST WITH?
- LDR, a musical and poetic inspiration
- Ben, a friend
- Katrina, a friend
5. WHO WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TEACHER AND WHY?
My twelfth grade English teacher. I remember that she was from England and she was an excellent and interesting educator. Her favourite book was Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, a book that I had read when I was fourteen. Though my final year of high school was full of many disappointments and failures, I found joy in something as simple as English class because I knew that I would be taught by someone whose appreciation for literature mirrored mine.
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
- What is your source of strength in your adversities?
- What is it about the content that you post that is meaningful and inspiring to you?
- (Weird question): Do you prefer instrumental music to vocals?
- Where would you rather be than where you are right now, if you have such a desire?
- Are you on the path to fulfilling your dreams and ambitions in your life?
MY BEST POSTS